Saturday 11 December 2010

first post

so I have decided to start a blog to see if anyone wants to talk about music out there.

a couple of things i need to get straight first. I am a music fan, I can not really play an instrument and am in awe of all of those that can. When I criticise the people that do make music it is only my opinion and everything is debatable. Which means, if you disagree with what I have said then i am happy to discuss it.



My music taste is towards the harder end of the music spectrum. Sort of, i love metal. I mean who doesn't really. But i am also a big fan of ambient electronica, think Aphex twin, Boards of Canada, Brian Eno, am a big fan of the more artistically leaning darker alternative, big fan of The Cure, Radiohead, The Smiths, and like 70s rock a lot as well as havng a secret like of 80s synth pop, which i guess isn't so secret anymore.

This will all become clear as i progress through writing down some of my ruminations on what I think about various topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment