Saturday 17 September 2011

you are not trying hard enough

You think you are cool, but really, you are not as cool as this guy

http://www.bravewords.com/news/169185


you are just not.

I wanted to put this here because they guy changed his name to Led Zeppelin II. To be that changed by an album is something pretty cool frankly. Am I weird to think that?

So if you could live with changing your name to an album what would it be?

I think as a joke it would be funny to be called Paranoid. Because it would be like this.

' Hi I am Sam'

Hi Sam i'm Paranoid'

Or, Hello, it says on your CV that you are Paranoid? That would make me chuckle every time it came up.

What would Beatles fans do? Hi, I am The White Album . . . . that's just weird.

I wrote before about the albums that had a very big impact on my life here , I think if I was honest about it I would have to call myself Appetite For Destruction. Then people would say, So your name is Appetite Destruction, and I would then have to go,

'Yes, For is my middle name. . . '

Ok , maybe not such a good idea.

What would you call yourself 

Here is my favourite song from Led Zep II in tribute to a man brave and stupid enough to do this.

1 comment:

  1. A Beatles fan would call himself something sensible like 'hi, I'm Sgt. Pepper'.

    A really sensible person would introduce himself as: hi, I'm The Kinks Are The Village Green Preservation Society. My friends just call me 'The'.

    A Michael Jackson fan could call himself: Hi, I'm Off The Wall.

    This could all get quite silly you know. A Black Sabbath fan circa 1983: Hi, I'm Born Again.
    Judas Priest fan: Oh yeah? I'm Screaming For Vengeance.
    Todd Rundgren fan: hello, I'm A Wizard, A True Star.
    Replacements fan: hello, I'm Pleased To Meet Me.

    and on and on and on...

    ReplyDelete