Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year

Happy New year.

I hope that the New years eve celebrations were everything you expected them to be. I had an unexpectantly good one in the end. It started well, went extremely flat and then with 25 minutes to go it ramped up massively and I found myself in a crowd of revelers, dancing to live music, in the snow. Wasn't great music, but it was live music none the less.

however today


It has been a year I have been writing the blog now, well actually just over. I have posted 81 times and have had 163 comments. I lost a lot of momentum towards the end of the year as pesky things like work got in the way. I also ran out of inspiration a little bit if I am honest.

I haven't really had a theme across thee posts, more just what comes to me as as interesting topic. with that in mind I am happy too write on suggested topics as well. Please feel free to comment. Especially I welcome all music recommendations. That is kind of the point of the blog. To discuss music.

Anyway, have a great new year and thanks for reading. I really appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Mr H. Glad to hear that you had a good holiday season and survived the questionable music and all.

    Inspirations and suggestions? I'm trying to work on that as well. I have to come up with some ideas other than the "Important Albums" series I've been doing.

    Because the Dec holiday time is so surreal, I just posted links to a bunch of videos, some extremely silly, others not silly at all. Now I have to come back down to reality and come up with real topics.

    Well,best wishes and all that and we'll argue later ;A

    ReplyDelete