Saturday 12 May 2012

Summer playlist

Another quick playlist of songs for summer, in celebration of seeing the sun for the first time in 6 weeks in the UK.

Is there anything better than a summers day, BBQ going, cool drink, or nice glass of wine in hand , cool people around you, and a selection of great summery tunes. I have picked these ones because I like them in this situation. If you disagree, you have to tell me. .

In no particular order

Horse with No name by America



1979 by the Smashing pumpkins


Comfortably numb by Pink Floyd

Then She did by Janes Addiction


Ramble on by Led Zeppelin


Take it easy by The Eagles

Drive by Incubus


I just Wanna see by Smashmouth (vastly underrated band by the way)


Everybody talks by the Neon Trees



Someone I used to know by Gotye


As I said, they are just some summer type songs that I do enjoy listening to.

What would you add to the list?


1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 17, 2012

    Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so
    I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and brilliant design and style.
    Also see my web page > By Carlos Yreka

    ReplyDelete