Saturday 16 February 2013

Learning to love . . . .

Hi,

Miss me? again . . .I am worse that a deadbeat Dad aren't I? Come and go as i please.

Well, it is time for some more love. I am going to start writing a series. it will keep me entertained and help to rejuvenate my writing a little bit.

I am going to call the series, the 'Learning to love' series. This is about the idea that you can learn to love any type of music.In the series I hope to portray my musical journey a little bit, and maybe, just maybe get you to love some of the music a bit.

It might get a bit personal, but hey, this is my space, albeit owned by Google. . .

Will be writing a bit more. Promise, not just Christmas cards and a call at your birthday.

So, lets give it go Ruminators . . I have decided to call you Ruminators . . it isn't rude I promise. .

No comments:

Post a Comment