Thursday 20 February 2014

New Music (for me) Bibio

The great thing about music is that you haven't listened to all of it. Not even close.

You can try, and waste a lot of your life trawling through dirge, the pop hit wanna-be's and the artistic noise makers.

Sometimes, though, you stumble across something that makes it all worth the while. last week I found something worthwhile and I thought I would share it with you if that is alright?

Bibio - The Green EP.

Here is a taste.


And here is another



Here is their website, or at least the record companies so you can get a feel for all of their stuff.

http://warp.net/records/bibio


I love the green EP because it is at once, quiet, but complex and somewhat mournful. While not being sad.

Which is quite an achievement.

Let me know what you think.


1 comment: