Wednesday 1 June 2011

Ftanng!

You have possibly followed a facebook or twitter link here. The new social networking sites have made communication that much easier. A band that read post or followed a link are Ftanng!.

They followed this site on Twitter and I reciprocated. Because I am a little busy I haven't really followed them as well as I should have. Does that make me a bad follower or friend? How does that social etiquette work?  Anyway, I asked them about their music some time ago and they posted me their website link.

Before I give you that and take you away from here I want you to please listen to this . . .


How good is that? That is the song that Trent Reznor wish he wrote. They have nothing else on Youtube and so I can not share it with you now. But I would suggest going to their website and checking them out.


http://weareftanng.com/fr_ftanng.cfm

There are a couple more songs there. Waves is the other song I am a very big fan of.

Check out their motto and that sort of stuff.

So guys, with the idea you will possibly read this post, how about some comments on what you are trying to do and why?

Everyone else, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking us and sharing us with your friends and readers, H! We're just trying to do something that feels right to us and that we think people can relate to. If you haven't done so already, you can find out a lot about us and what we're about on our blog, where we're basically letting our pants down. If that leaves any questions unanswered, you're always welcome to get in touch and ask!
    Have a beautiful day,
    FTANNG!

    ReplyDelete