Friday 27 April 2012

WTF is going on there? II

I love messed up videos. There is something very cool about the whole visual media that some people just love to mess with.

Look at this.


Now that is a guy

From Sweden.

He is singing in Japanese, very well in fact. I would like to make it clear, no issues what-so-ever with the gender bending thing. But it is a little bit of a shock when he starts to sing. It is definitely a guys voice. Pretty good on guitar. I mean for a Swedish guy dressed as a Japanese girl

on a similar but different vein, there is of course the very famous video by Aphex Twin


Yes, that is messed up also.

But a video doesn't have to have a big budget to achieve the desired weirdness


I love the fact that it is dubbed badly, sung badly, and the dancing is just fantastic. Here is their second video. Seems it may have been done on the same day, in the same place


Not all videos that are classified as weird are actually bad. I am not really a fan of this song, but I love the video for some reason


I guess I just miss Japan a bit.

Ok one final one to show that not all strange stuff actually comes from Asia . .


Ok, the weird stuff that comes from other parts of the world is not nearly as funny.

There is nothing more to this post than having a bit of a laugh.

It is Friday, so cheer up. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment